Horses, Herds of Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 6 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 pm

The hills (between the two territories)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The hills (between the two territories) - Page 2 Empty Re: The hills (between the two territories)

Post by Echo Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Echo's ears perked and flicked forward as the sound of a mountain lion could be heard. She let out a nicker and made her way closer to Quicksilver as she watched Saint and Rain go closer into the woods. Her blue eyes flicking back and forth between the two horses as she anticipated anything happening. She stopped just behind Quicksilver, a soft, anxious neigh escaping her mouth.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet
Crushes: Saint

Back to top Go down

The hills (between the two territories) - Page 2 Empty Re: The hills (between the two territories)

Post by Quicksilver Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:05 pm

He smirked happy he had the two on his side. Moving straight forward, fearless. Quicksilver lifted his head high spotting the brown mountain lion through the grass. Angered by the threat, he reared as the cat snarled at him, swiping the air in front of him. Baring his teeth, quicksilver leap forward almost stepping on the wild cat. He took a bite of its ear, his own filled with the screech of pain as the cat jump back away from his bite range. The mountain lion, now furious, leaped onto Quicksilver back, digging its claws deep into his withers and hip. He bucked desperately trying to get the feline off. Flaring his nostrils he rolled onto his back, crushing the cat under his weigh loosing his grip on him. Quickly climbing to his feet, panting pain rush through his nerve system from the now bleeding gashes.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet
Crushes: None

https://horsesherdsofutasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Sage turned to see the mountain lion and with a brave neigh she ran over. The lion had already risen to it's feet and was getting ready to attack Quicksilver once more but Sage turned and kicked it away with her hind legs. A loud screech erupted in the area, echoing in the air around them before the mountain lion runs off with a stagger. Sage looks at Quicksilver's back, studying the claw marks "I know I am not a Shaman but these claw marks don't look very deep. I should know about those." she said, her shoulder now hurting from the burst of speed back to Quicksilver and it having to keep her body lifted up to kick the cougar away. She looked at Quicksilver "You should see Echo though just in case." she smiled grimly

Last edited by Sage on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used wrong word)
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Echo watched all of it play out and as soon as the lion was gone she made her way closer to Quicksilver, looking over the cuts. She whinnied slightly, "These aren't bad luckily," She looked around at the nearby shrubbery, "I'll be back." She trotted off towards a familiar bush, she pulled off one of the leaves with her teeth and made her way back to the hurt stallion. "Here, eat this, it'll take the pain away as well as help the cuts to heal faster." She smiled brightly as she lifted her head to hold the leaf out to him.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Rain shrugged, nodding, her head lowering and outstretching forward to look more. At the sound of a screech, the painted horse whipped around immediately, looking as she saw a, the, mountain lion attack Quicksilver, alarm rushing through her body. Argh, she should've stayed with him! For a moment she was frozen as thoughts rushed through her brain, but the movement of Sage knocked her out of her thoughts and she bolted forward with her, roaring (yes, horses roar... xD) at the feline after the broodmare kicked it off the stallion's back. The paint moved forward towards Quicksilver, worry clouded in the mare's rather stunning blue eyes. Examining his coat, she shook her head anxiously, unhappy obviously, as he had gashes on his body from the ruthless claws, her eyes looking at Echo as she helped him.
Rogue
Rogue

Character sheet
Crushes: Quicksilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:25 pm

The red mare still had adrenaline running through her body so she didn't realize the lion had dug its claws into her leg and she now had gashes in her leg. She only noticed when she tried to walk and a sharp pain came from her hip and she snorted in pain instantly. The mare knew what it was as soon as she felt the pain, she had felt this pain once before but remembers it vividly as if it happened yesterday. She tried to walk as normal as possible so she didn't alarm the others and laid in the grass by herself on her side so she wasn't putting any weight on that hip.
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Echo gave the stallion the herb and was about to return to the herd as she noticed a small blood drop on the ground where Sage was standing, she tilted her head and walked over to the mare, "Sage, are you bleeding?" She asked, worried for the mare, "If so I can help you, that's kind of what I'm here for." She smiled brightly as she laughed.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:47 pm

"It doesn't feel very deep but you can examine it if you like" the mare nickered, trying to turn a bit but snorting in pain as soon as she puts weight on that leg. "Okay maybe it might be deeper than I think." she snorted, trying to turn again. She looked over at the foals who were huddled together, looking scared. She sighed to herself, hoping she didn't get left behind if she couldn't run
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Echo nodded and turned her attention to the mare's leg. "It's not too deep, so I'll just give you the same thing I gave Quicksilver." She smiled at Sage before trotting off towards the bush and grabbing another leaf off of it, and held it between her teeth as she extended her neck, reaching out to the mare.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:16 pm

The mare took it, not caring but instantly swallowing it. "I need to make sure the foals are okay. Can you do it until I can walk over there?" she nickered, slowly lowering herself to the ground and laying back down. She rolled slowly onto her side and laid her head down on the ground with a huff.
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:27 pm

A soft neigh escaped Echo as she smiled brightly, "I was already going to, get some rest, it's going to be a long trip back, but I'll make sure you don't get left behind." Her smiled never left her face as she made her way over to the small foals, comforting them and distracting them from what had gone on my playing games with them.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:58 pm

She rested for awhile, getting up when the pain began to subside. She slowly walked over to the foals and nudged the little paint foal near the edge of the herd that just watched shyly. This foal reminded Sage of herself when she was young and first got accepted into the herd. One of the kinder male foals sort of got the little shy foal to play with him which made Sage smile softly. Everything these foals did reminded her of her young years. The kind male foal reminded her of Quicksilver who was the first foal to accept her into the herd and get her to play once she healed instead of trying to force her.
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Rain looked at Quicksilver as he was given the herb, worry clearly showing in her eyes. "Does it hurt anymore?" she asked with a frown and a shake of her forelock, her crystal blue eyes looking into his gaze. She took a step back, her soft white tail swinging to-and-fro behind her as she waited for an answer from the stallion, obviously genuinely worried, for some reason.
Rogue
Rogue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:01 pm

He ate the herb Echo gave him. The herb leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. "Thank you." He nodded his head to Sage and Echo for assisting him. His ears flickers turning his pale blue gaze on Rain, smiling softly. "Im fine." He nudged her shoulder gently in reassurance tugging on her mane." Don't even feel a thing." He smirked glancing over his shoulder on looking over the gashes, on his hip and withers. "At least everyone safe for now." He mutters looking back to the hear. "Thank ya'll again."
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:07 pm

One of the foals was running around, accidentally colliding into Sage's legs which instantly slide out from under her. They had become rowdy again now that they weren't in danger and weren't paying any attention to the injured are until she let out a pained neigh and hit the ground. The two foals looked at Sage who was laying on her side. breathing heavily, before going back towards the other foals with sad and regretful looks on their faces. Sage lifted herself very slowly and looked at her leg which was now bleeding once more and sighed to herself. She didn't have it in her to punish the foals for being too rowdy and for knocking her over although she is injured
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Rain's ear twitched idly, a small sigh of, maybe, relief emitting from her mouth. "Good. Wouldn't want our Leader too hurt to help us!" she said, nudging him back, a snort escaping her throat, the snort out of pure idleness. The paint cocked a brow, "I don't know about that..." she nickered softly in amusement, shaking her forelock. Her pink lips formed into a frown as he examined his own wounds and gashes, her doing the same. With a slight shrug, she nodded, "Yeah, it was no problem, though! After all, it's our job! Well, and we care about you, so... Yeah." she said with a small laugh, looking down for a moment, hoofing the ground, before looking back into his eyes once again.
Rogue
Rogue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Echo was enjoying playing with the foals, "It's no problem, really." She called back to the stallion before turning her attention back to the foals until she heard a pained neigh come from the broodmare she had just helped. Echo scolded the two foals before trotting over to the mare once again, helping her up, she looked over her leg once again. "I'll be back." Echo trotted over to another section of shrubbery and pulled two leaves off of the small bush and made her way back to the mare, wrapping the leaves around her leg, licking the leaves to make them stick, "That'll stop the bleeding and help keep it clean." She smiled as she looked at the mare, "Are you okay to go back to the main meadow?" She asked.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:34 pm

Sage only nodded but tried to move only to limp and snort to herself in pain. "Hopefully it won't hurt as bad if it stops bleeding." she nickered, trying once again and it hurt a little less but she still snorted lightly. The foals from before began to come back but the little foal that Sage was fond of pushed them away. Sage smiled at the small filly and looked at Echo "Maybe take a bit of a slow pace until I can run a bit easier. I don't think Quicksilver should run either. I think you should advise him to try and walk." she whinnied, knowing that he might not take the advise. She had known him since he was a colt but she thinks he rarely remembers his foal days.
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Echo nodded at the mare, "Yeah, I was going to tell him that before I realized you were bleeding, but I'll go talk to him in just a little bit." She smiled brightly and looked down at her leg, "It should stop bleeding any second now." She turned her attention to the small foal, "You take good care of her okay?" She nuzzled the filly gently and turned her attention back to Sage, "Let me know if you need anything," she started to walk back over to Quicksilver.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Sage followed, the filly following Sage. Sage wanted to hear what Quicksilver had to say. She limped over very slowly and stood a bit away but close enough to hear, lowering her head to rip some grass from the ground and eat it.
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:49 am

He chuckles softly nudging rain shoulder. His ears twitch turning to Echo, worry flash across his eyes. He heard the bloodmare fall. He wanted to know if she was alright, not caring for his own injuries." Is Sage alright?" He questioned, looking over to the limping mare.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:06 pm

The mare's ears flicked towards Quicksilver once she heard her name, lifting her head to look at him. The filly was up against the bleeding mare and she nuzzled the filly gently, letting her know that Sage was alright. The mare limped over, looking at Quicksilver "We may just have to take a slower pace back."
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 pm

(Sorry guys, it never told me that you answered.)

Echo looked between the two of them, "She'll be fine, just needs time to heal, same goes for you." She smiled, "You better not go racing back either, Saint can lead the herd and I'll stay back with you two, and I'll help herd any stray foals back to the herd." She nodded, not proposing the idea, but affirming it.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:13 pm

(Nobody but me has really even gotten on, every single day this week.)
The red mare nodded, looking down at the filly who was pushed up against her. She didn't know who the filly belonged to but the filly appeared to be intrigued by the red mare and felt protected near her. The mare looked at Echo "Who does this filly belong to?"
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:21 pm

The mare looked down at the small foal, recognizing her, "That's Arrow, she's Anthem's." She smiled brightly before reaching her head down and nuzzling the small foal. "Although she does seem to like you quite a lot."
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum