Horses, Herds of Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 6 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 pm

My horse Form

2 posters

Go down

My horse Form Empty My horse Form

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Name:
Saint
The Herd:
Moonshine Herd
Breed:
Friesian Horse
Position:
Deputy
Looks( picture):
(My account Picture)
Personality:
Saint is a strong male stallion, he is known for his smarts and cunning like strategies in battle. He can be a little distant at times but that's when he is thinking. Saint is very fond of foals and sometimes will hang around them, when he does this some horses think he had foals of his own once, but they will never know. Finally Saint is a kind stallion who never will leave his friends, families, herds, or leaders side.
Weakness:
Saint's main weakness is being reminded of his old mate, Brindle. Brindle was his best friend and always his loved one, but when she had gotten captured and shipped off to a new country, Saint never saw her blue eyes again.
His second weakness is to see a foal fall prey to a mountain lion or wolf, why do you ask? well, when he was a foal his family had been attacked by a mountain lion. He was the only one to survive it with his mom, but, his little sister, Rose, had gotten eaten by the vicious cat.
Mane Color:
His mane color is a solid black.
Coat Color:
Also a solid black.
Extra markings (Scares, chip ear, blind..Etc):
Saint has scars and scratches upon his flank but the most visible one is a scar on his side where he was kicked by another stallion when trying to claim Brindle long ago.
History:
Saint's history is very sad, and because i told you that he lost his loved ones i will now tell you how he came to be in the Moonshine herd. Saint was only 4 in those years, and because he was becoming an adult quickly, he was kicked out of his herd. Though Saint's mother did not approve of it, she was forced to return to the herd or she too would be kicked out. Saint had wandered the forests, and fields searching for another herd, and anytime he came to one he would be chased away, why? well, mainly because he was a stallion. When Saint became 5 he had spotted a nice herd down in the valley, because he was so desperate to find a new herd to live in, Saint ran down to the herd and went towards the leader, and that's how his story in the herd started.
Siblings:
He had a littler sister named Rose, but sadly she had fallen prey to a mountain lion.
Parents:
His mother's name was August, though Saint never found out who his father was, he always knew he would have his mother.
Crushes:
None for now.
Life Partners(Mates):
None for now.
Foals:
None
Secrets:
He has never told anybody that his mate, Brindle, was pregnant with twin foals.
Extra stuff:
Shrug, tell me if i should edit it (If i can, also i might make another horse later)

Last edited by Saint on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake in my writing :3-Second Edit, Making my form a bit more better ^3^-Third edit, Putting bold onto things.)
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

My horse Form Empty Re: My horse Form

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Approved. Love your bio. And yes you may make another character. You can now post in the Rp area's have fun Smile
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet
Crushes: None

https://horsesherdsofutasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Thanks!
will post onto the threads in a while, also, in a few minutes i will add a new horse.
^-^

Edit: Replied to one of the threads!

Last edited by Saint on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add something)
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum